Are you a foodie? Do you like to talk about foods. Yes?

Join our community today!

Register Now
it's free
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    Reputation
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    23
    Jasmine is offline

    Is Sunekos the lastest trend in Singapore?

    Hi all,

    Just curious. Have any one of your came across this Italian brand of injectables that is currently available in Singapore recently?
    From what I understand, this Sunekos got 2 versions; Sunekos 200 and Sunekos 1200. And basically how this works is that by injecting this into your skin, it will help to generate new collagens and elastin (semi lai eh?) naturally by itself. but hor I also dunno what they mean by "naturally by itself". Like Deadpool ah? self regeneration?

    Then they got this Extra Cellular Matrix (ECM) regenerative system too which is just too chim for me lah. Does has anyone tired this kind of things before and understand what I talking about?

    Reason why I ask cuz I got eyebag. then I know that i can either go under the knife to remove the eyebag or do this kind of non invasive treatment instead. if your got any other recommendation that would be great too. Thank you!

  2. #2

    Reputation
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    11
    oppasaranghaeyo is offline

    Re: Is Sunekos the lastest trend in Singapore?

    I am not an expert in fillers lah, but I did some of the other brands before at my nose, lips and my cheeks area. This brand, I have yet to see them in my clinic but I did see a lot of ads on it so I went to research.
    It seems like a dermal filler with the ingredient of Hyaluronic Acid and Amino Acids (which is not common cause most dermal filler ingredient is just Hyaluronic Acid)

    And yah sia, the ECM thingy is damn chim but seems different lor, like this Sunekos target a different area. But, if you wanna know more then I suggest you go and read their article on the website: How ECM helps to Maintain Youthful Skin | Sunekos(R) Asia

    It's long but okay lah, just read to understand better.

  3. #3

    Reputation
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    23
    Jasmine is offline

    Re: Is Sunekos the lastest trend in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by oppasaranghaeyo View Post
    I am not an expert in fillers lah, but I did some of the other brands before at my nose, lips and my cheeks area. This brand, I have yet to see them in my clinic but I did see a lot of ads on it so I went to research.
    It seems like a dermal filler with the ingredient of Hyaluronic Acid and Amino Acids (which is not common cause most dermal filler ingredient is just Hyaluronic Acid)

    And yah sia, the ECM thingy is damn chim but seems different lor, like this Sunekos target a different area. But, if you wanna know more then I suggest you go and read their article on the website: How ECM helps to Maintain Youthful Skin | Sunekos(R) Asia

    It's long but okay lah, just read to understand better.
    lol..ok.. u were saying that u did before on other areas of your face before such as nose, lips and cheeks.. u mean you actually did fillers on your nose before??

    Honestly, I think it's still pretty chim for me after reading the article. so in a nutshell, this sunekos brand just simply helps to regenerate youthful skin uh? And the only difference is that it has this special formula of Amino Acids which plays a key role in skin regeneration?

    But hor, back to my original question. I got eyebag. can this product help in reducing the puffiness? or this one just help to reduce the dark eye circle only?

  4. #4

    Reputation
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    23
    Jasmine is offline

    Re: Is Sunekos the lastest trend in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Hi all,

    Just curious. Have any one of your came across this Italian brand of injectables that is currently available in Singapore recently?
    From what I understand, this Sunekos got 2 versions; Sunekos 200 and Sunekos 1200. And basically how this works is that by injecting this into your skin, it will help to generate new collagens and elastin (semi lai eh?) naturally by itself. but hor I also dunno what they mean by "naturally by itself". Like Deadpool ah? self regeneration?

    Then they got this Extra Cellular Matrix (ECM) regenerative system too which is just too chim for me lah. Does has anyone tired this kind of things before and understand what I talking about?

    Reason why I ask cuz I got eyebag. then I know that i can either go under the knife to remove the eyebag or do this kind of non invasive treatment instead. if your got any other recommendation that would be great too. Thank you!
    HY6AA is what I'm am seeing now. Their ads. their post, their articles.

    H to the Y to the 6 to the A to the A for.mu.la.~

  5. #5

    Reputation
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    11
    oppasaranghaeyo is offline

    Re: Is Sunekos the lastest trend in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    lol..ok.. u were saying that u did before on other areas of your face before such as nose, lips and cheeks.. u mean you actually did fillers on your nose before??

    Honestly, I think it's still pretty chim for me after reading the article. so in a nutshell, this sunekos brand just simply helps to regenerate youthful skin uh? And the only difference is that it has this special formula of Amino Acids which plays a key role in skin regeneration?

    But hor, back to my original question. I got eyebag. can this product help in reducing the puffiness? or this one just help to reduce the dark eye circle only?
    Yeah, it helps with dark eye circles and eyebags. Cause my friend recently just did this treatment, like freaking 2 days ago lah. Eh, she got share some before and after photos so i think it's working leh. Cause it really reduce the dark eye circle area sia. I am also thinking whether I should go and do or not.

  6. #6

    Reputation
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    23
    Jasmine is offline

    Re: Is Sunekos the lastest trend in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by oppasaranghaeyo View Post
    Yeah, it helps with dark eye circles and eyebags. Cause my friend recently just did this treatment, like freaking 2 days ago lah. Eh, she got share some before and after photos so i think it's working leh. Cause it really reduce the dark eye circle area sia. I am also thinking whether I should go and do or not.
    Wooo.. can share the pic? as u know, picture speaks a thousand words. so... yea.. lai lai. sharing is caring..
    Also, how much? painful? just one treatment will do? or need to go back for few treatments?

  7. #7

    Re: Is Sunekos the lastest trend in Singapore?

    Hello. Can I just ask, which clinic did your friend go to? I went to read the articles on their website and apparently Sunekos can help with sun damage too? I'm always out in the sun, so ended up getting a lot of freckles on my face... Really want to get rid of them but no matter how much retinol-based / hyaluronic acid-based skincare I use, there's like not much effect... :'(

  8. #8

    Reputation
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    23
    Jasmine is offline

    Re: Is Sunekos the lastest trend in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by rachelxjw View Post
    Hello. Can I just ask, which clinic did your friend go to? I went to read the articles on their website and apparently Sunekos can help with sun damage too? I'm always out in the sun, so ended up getting a lot of freckles on my face... Really want to get rid of them but no matter how much retinol-based / hyaluronic acid-based skincare I use, there's like not much effect... :'(
    Hmm.. I think maybe for freckles treatment, may need to do laser instead? But u were saying u were always out in the sun, means that you should be quite tanned too? in that case I dunno if laser treatments will be effective for your skin tone..

  9. #9

    Re: Is Sunekos the lastest trend in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    Hmm.. I think maybe for freckles treatment, may need to do laser instead? But u were saying u were always out in the sun, means that you should be quite tanned too? in that case I dunno if laser treatments will be effective for your skin tone..
    Yah... Doesn't help that all the sun makes my skin age faster also. So sad. But bobian la because being out in the sun all the time is part of my job scope (i'm a swimming instructor)... Ok la if my sun spots cannot salvage nvm. But since this is a filler, can this sunekos make my face sharper also? Especially my double chin area

  10. #10

    Reputation
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    23
    Jasmine is offline

    Re: Is Sunekos the lastest trend in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by rachelxjw View Post
    Yah... Doesn't help that all the sun makes my skin age faster also. So sad. But bobian la because being out in the sun all the time is part of my job scope (i'm a swimming instructor)... Ok la if my sun spots cannot salvage nvm. But since this is a filler, can this sunekos make my face sharper also? Especially my double chin area

    I see.. I am not an expert on this topic as I'm also finding out more on this topic as well. lol.. so far I've not heard about this injectable being able to make our face sharp. It's more of restoring skin elasticity and natural volumes using their HY6AA formula..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •